GRV’s Racing Department is excited to announce some new initiatives and programming changes being introduced in December 2020.
The following racing initiatives will be programmed this month…
12 Dec – Ballarat Cup Night Head to Head 450m – $10k to the winner
The following grading conditions will apply:
- Trainers must nominate via FastTrack.
- Greyhounds with best individual rank as determined by the points score table will be selected.
- In the case of greyhounds having an equal rank, Aged Prizemoney (APM) will be used to split the greyhounds, with preference given to the greyhound with higher APM.
- Two reserves will also be allocated.
- Greyhounds will jump from boxes 1 and 3.
- The winner of the head-to-head match race will collect $10,000.
- Read more
The Meadows to Warrnambool Series – $7k to the winner
23 Dec – Grade 5 Heats Meadows (MEP) 525m
30 Dec – Final Warrnambool 450m
Boost for Healesville
Healesville will change from a fortnightly Provincial Full Stakes meetings to a weekly Provincial Full Stakes meeting commencing Sunday 6 December 2020. The regular schedule for Healesville moving forward will be as follows:
- Tuesdays – Provincial Half Stakes Meeting
- Fridays – Tier 3 Half Stakes Meeting
- Sundays – Provincial Full Stakes Meeting